A manager wears multiple hats – all at the same time!
A manager is responsible for his team members’ performance, development, growth and of course retention. He also needs to acknowledge and appreciate the fact that each of his team members is a unique individual with his own needs, views, goals, capabilities and motivating factors.
Also given the dynamic work environment today and ever changing organizational and employee expectations, a manager’s role has become more important than ever before.
This training will help the participants to understand the various aspects that go into making an effective and successful manager.
Our expert trainers will assist the managers into discovering the finer nuances from the work life of a manager and equip them with tools and techniques that can be put to use on a daily and ongoing basis. The workshop will include real-life case studies and role- plays too.
- Deciphering the role of a manager in totality
- Identifying the key impact areas for a successful manager
- Discussing the importance of goal setting
- Exploring different effective ways of goal setting
- Engaging in real-life goal setting discussions
- Understanding the need for delegation
- Learning the 5Ws and 1H of delegation
- Discovering the importance of feedback
- Understanding the feedback model
- Practising giving feedback using the model in real-life situations
- Praise and change agreements
This workshop is open to all individuals who are involved in managerial roles and also those who shall be taking up those responsibilities in future
Course Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
OutsourcingWise reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled from our end, management will refund 100% to its participants
Note: the minimal class size to start the class would be 3 pax