Any and every sales deal involves negotiation to some degree.
In effect, both the parties want maximum gain at a minimum cost. More so in a business or professional set-up, multiple factors come into play – products offered, the quality and quantity, after sales service, discounts if any to name a few.
A good negotiator is thus one who is able to steer the critical conversations and hence the deal towards a win-win situation for both/all the parties involved. Needless to say, having good negotiation skills is a must in today’s times.
This course will help in honing one’s negotiation skills by understanding the finer nuances involved in the process. It will help one become a confident negotiator.
Our expert trainers will help every participant in the training to evaluate their own negotiation style and also improve on the same through different case-studies and role- plays.
- Understanding what is negotiation
- Identifying areas where we negotiate
- Learning the steps involved in negotiation
- Knowing the merits and pitfalls involved in negotiation
- Discovering one’s threshold limits for negotiation
- Understanding the cost-payout involved in negotiation
- Learning the barriers to effective negotiation
- Understanding the role of body language in negotiation
- Knowing the use of listening and taking a pause in negotiation
- Creating a positive environment for negotiation
- Working towards win-win solutions
This workshop is open to all individuals who wish to improve / enhance their negotiation skills so as to work towards creating winning propositions for everyone involved
Course Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
OutsourcingWise reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled from our end, management will refund 100 % to its participants
Note: the minimal class size to start the class would be 3 pax