In today’s dynamic world, every successful individual – be it a top corporate executive or a media personality or a sportsperson – needs support and guidance by a coach and mentor.
The same is true for all of us too. We all need support and guidance on various different aspects of our day-to-day professional life as also our long-term career goals from time-to- time. A good coach can help an individual assess and access his true potential and work towards his desired success.
It becomes imperative that we understand the finer aspects of coaching and mentoring with a view to becoming better professionals for ourselves and others alike.
In this entire process and even beyond, Feedbacking assumes a crucial role. It becomes essential to understand and master efficient ways in which this can be done.
Our training experts will assist the participants to understand and master the critical aspects of coaching, Feedbacking and mentoring with the help of real-life examples and case studies.
- Understanding the meaning of coaching
- Identifying the attributes of an effective coach
- Setting up the right coaching environment and context for coaching
- Learning the coaching process
- Deciphering the correlation between Coaching and the Performance Equation
- Learning the different Coaching Models
- Getting to know about the need and importance of Feedbacking
- Understanding the finer nuances of Feedbacking
- Learning about the Feedback Model
- Role-plays on Coaching and Feedbacking
- Understanding the meaning of mentoring
- Learning the attributes of a good mentor
- Identifying the difference between coaching and mentoring and their application
This workshop is open to all individuals who wish to improve / enhance their negotiation
skills so as to work towards creating winning propositions for everyone involved
Course Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
OutsourcingWise reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled from our end, management will refund 100% to its participants
Note: the minimal class size to start the class would be 3 pax