I loved the sessions on formulas, shortcuts and graphs. Given my profile I will be able to apply these to my job immediately
It has been a great experience of getting trained from Divya on the excel tools. The curriculum has been well designed and she is very interactive in the sessions and keeps everyone involved with the practice sessions and throughout otherwise also. Thank you Divya for explaining all the concepts so nicely.
Asian Pay Television Trust
Very clear explanation on each topic and very approachable. Very handon due to given practice exercise.
APTT Management PTE. Limited
key takeaways include use of formulas, charts and shortcuts which I can implement in my day to day work
Senior Banking professional
What I liked about the session is that it was very interactive with lost of hands on exercises.
Senior Management Professional
the sessions on formulas and smart charts were very helpful. These will help me in my regular day to day work.
Regional Finance Officer
The trainer was very approachable. Her hands on approach helped me understand excel in more detail and should help me manage my work efficiently.
Cotton on Pte Ltd
If you are looking to increase your productivity and efficiency and make most out of your work with optimum effort then this training will help you achieve the same.
Our expert trainer will work with all the participants on different data sets and practical examples to help them bring in use the most used techniques in excel. This will help them make better business decisions and interpretations through best visual representations.
Hands on exercises will be given helping all the participants to master these functionalities and apply them in a meaningful way
The objective of this introduction session is to learn few fast and robust techniques that will help every professional to perform their work in much easier and efficient way.
The participants will master analytical techniques required to enhance their productivity through efficient working on excel platform and its analysis tools
- Refresher on basic features of Excel
- Excel Templates and creating your own Text styles
- Advanced Pasting options
Learning about Tables and Pivots
- Creating Tables and its features
- Playing with data in tabular format
- Create summaries
- Making dynamic tabular representations
Working with Graphics and Shapes
- Use of complex shapes and its use
- Inserting and deleting objects
- Formatting objects
- Enhancing presentation of data
Introduction to charts
- Few tips and shortcuts
- Shortcuts to create charts
- Quick graphical analysis tool
- Customizing charts and graphs
- Hands on graphical representations
Something more than just learning formulae’s
- Learn most commonly used formulae’s
- Practical scenarios on applicability of formulas
- 3D referencing for formulae’s and formatting options
- Shortcuts of looking at formulae’s
Playing with Data and make it comprehensible
- Quick tricks in data mining
- Embedding objects
- Advanced selections options
- Getting unique set of values
- Using Text to columns
- Inserting screenshots
Some Basic Analysis
- Quick Analysis Tools
- What if Analysis
- Shortcuts to forecast data
Learning on Data mining and slicing and dicing the data
- Creating, inserting and modifying hyperlinks
- Using specialized pasting options
- Moving and copying worksheets and cells
- Work on daily reports and schedules using Calendars in Excel
- Working with multiple scenarios in finance world
- Shortcuts to conversions
- Making excel file show results as “Live” web
This course is specifically designed for all those professionals and individuals who are engaged in day to day working on excel. Work with humungous data sets and require excel tips and tricks to enhance their efficiency in everyday work
The tips and tricks that participants will learn in this workshop will help them perform quick data analysis to further help in business decision making
Course Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
OutsourcingWise reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled from our end, management will refund 100% to its participants
Note: the minimal class size to start the class would be 3 pax